Six Program Advisors within Midwest Dairy Council’s 10-state service area were recently recognized as their state’s leader in helping to mobilize students within their school communities to be healthy, get active and make a difference through the Fuel Up to Play 60 program. Congratulations goes to the following Fuel Up to Play 60 adult leaders:
- Elonda Davidson – Stanley Elementary School in Stanley, N.D.
- Carri Flores – Wilbur Middle School in Wichita, Kan.
- Will Hogan – Ridge Family Center for Learning in Elk Grove Village, Ill.
- Linda Maly – St. John Nepomucene School in Weston, Neb.
- Nicole Osmundson – Robert Frost Elementary School in Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Terry Rex – Wings Park Elementary School in Oelwein, Iowa
As advisors for this national in-school nutrition and physical activity program, they champion school wellness while empowering students to create a unique program experience in their schools. They help their schools and students earn recognition, rewards and funding to support wellness initiatives. For that, we thank them! You too can join the movement and help students achieve better pathways to nutrition and fitness. Any adult enrolled in the program can become a Program Advisor. Learn more here.